TIMo is a software program developed by Advanced Risk Management in response to the need for effectively recording the time all employees spent on various orders (projects) and to calculate human resources costs. TIMo is designed as a dual-tier client-server application.
What is TIMo for?
- Keeping track of time spent on individual orders
- Calculate human resources costs associated to each order/project
- Overview and configuration of supervisor-subordinate relations
- Labor law agenda (options)
- Record work-related and business trips
- Record sick pay, unpaid time off, vacations
- Keep track of individual employees’ working time
- Calculate height of meal voucher entitlement
Advantages of using TIMo
- Effective planning of orders on the basis of the amount of labor required for previous similar projects
- Detailed overview of time spent on each individual project
- Various levels of user authorization
- Secure access (username and password)
- Easy to use, user-friendly solution
- Immediately usable reports – by client, by order, by employee
- Help menu
Who is TIMo for?
Companies that are looking for effective solutions for keeping track of time spent on individual orders (projects) and to calculate human resources costs
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us
to organize a demonstration of TIMo’s functionalities.