OptiDep can design a plan of new term deposits based on a plan of cash flows, balances on current accounts and existing term deposits with the aim of maximizing interest income, but without impairing the liquidity of the company. Based on the actual yield curve OptiDep determines an optimal deposit amount, the start date and proposed maturities.
Functionality of OptiDep
- Calculation of optimized deposit period and amount based on a plan of cash flows, current account balances and existing deposits.
- Consideration of specific conditions of a company for depositing and borrowing funds.
- Consideration of required minimum balance on the current account.
- Possibility to simultaneously manage multiple current accounts.
- Consideration of business days and public holidays.
- Possibility to adjust the application for specific input format of the cash flow plan of a company.
- User-friendly interface.
- Well-arranged graphical outputs.
- Multilingual interface.
Advantages of using OptiDep
- Very short return on investment on the software (a few months).
- Simple and fast installation (matter of hours).
- User-friendly and easy-to-use.
- Compatibility with internal IS.
- Ready to use outputs.
- High-speed data processing.
Who should use OptiDep?
- Companies managing funds of not less than 0.5 million Euros or an equivalent amount in other currencies.
- Companies that wish to increase their interest income from term deposit contracts.
Should you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us
to organize a demonstration of OptiDep’s functionalities.