Career in Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o.
Advanced Risk Management, s.r.o. is a stable, dynamic and inovative company with a long tradition, specialized in advisory, training and software development in the area of finance and finance risk management and data analysis in various fields.
Current open positions in Czech:
We are looking for a colleague on the position of Risk analyst, as a full time or part time job (at least 4 days a week), with the following job description:
- Cooperation on advisory activities of the company (processing and analysis of data, creation of models, validation of models) and development of new products,
- Preparation of documentation for business negotiations and specialized seminars.
The mutual ratio of these activities is variable in time and it is determined by current needs of the company. It will of course also depend on your skills and abilities.
- Independent, reliable and loyal colleague who wishes to develop further and who prefers to think up new ideas instead of implementing prescribed procedures.
- Young, dynamic and friendly team.
- Individual approach.
- Professional growth.
- Corresponding financial remuneration.
- Pleasant working environment.
- Company benefits.
- Very good knowledge of mathematic statistics or econometrics.
- Knowledge of statistical software (knowledge of software R is an advantage).
- Analytical thinking: ability to analyze and structure problems.
- Willingness for independent initiative.
- Basic orientation in economy and finance.
- Knowledge of English language on communicative level.
- Experience in programming and practice in the field is an advantage.
If you are interested in the above stated position in Advance Risk Management, s.r.o., send your detailed structured CV by e-mail to
You can specify your ideas and expectations from potential cooperation in an attached cover letter.