Banking Regulations in a Nutshell
Open seminar in Czech language
The seminar Banking Regulations in a Nutshell is organized as an open seminar for employees from different institutions and also as an in-house seminar organized for employees of clients with tailor made requirements.
Objectives of the seminar
The aim of the seminar is to provide participants with a comprehensive overview of the applicable banking regulations. Key regulatory requirements such as calculation of capital requirement, stress testing, risk appetite, ICAAP / ILAAP, and other selected areas of banking regulation will be presented at the seminar. The seminar participants will also learn about the anticipated future development of banking regulation and selected current news.
For whom it is intended
The seminar is suitable for employees of banks and other financial institutions for which the issue of banking regulation is new, resp. they are just at the beginning. It is also intended for managers who do not encounter this issue in their daily practice, and understanding the basic principles can help them in effective decision-making and management of their departments.
- CRD / CRR structure and its implementation in the Czech Republic and the EU
- Principles of capital adequacy
- Pillar I: Minimum capital requirements and related mandatory requirements
- Pillar II: Capital adequacy and liquidity assessment and supervision
- Pillar III: Market discipline
- Internal governance and remuneration
- Other topics
- Selected important EBA documents
- Selected important ECB documents