Part 1: The nature of the problem
- Introduction and basic terms: weather and climate
- Climate and natural climate change
- Human activity and its impact on nature
- Greenhouse effect
- The usual suspect: CO2
Part 2: The dimension of the problem
- Who is to blame?
- The impact of the increase in CO2 on the climate, or how much can we trust the predictions of scientists?
- Impact of hypothetical climate change on nature and man
Part 3: Reaction pathways
How to face the problem of CO2 growth?
Energy sources, their advantages and disadvantages
The economist's view of the problem
Sociologist's view of the problem
Climate change risk and its management
The role of the individual
The role of companies
The role of states or political ways to solve the problem
Executive summary of reaction paths